Accessing Our Facilities
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, S&T makes our branches accessible to all. We evaluate our spaces to provide necessary accommodations such as appropriate parking spaces, entrances, counters, walkways, safe deposit boxes, legible signage and other conveniences.
If you feel that we can improve your banking experience, please contact us. We welcome your feedback for improving overall accessibility.
Accessible Online Services
S&T Bank is dedicated to providing the public with a website that is accessible to as many visitors as possible regardless of their ability or technology. We have an active and ongoing commitment to increasing stbank.com website accessibility. Our ongoing accessibility effort is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1, Level A and AA criteria. We welcome suggestions and ideas to make the experience of using our website better for all users. If you are having difficulty accessing our site, please reach out.
Online Accessibility Assistance
Should you encounter online accessibility issues, contact us at 800.325.2265 so we can identify the issue and correct it in a timely manner.
Accessible Services and Products
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs): Our ATMs provide braille signage, audio assistance and incorporate height and reach standards for full access.
- Raised-line checks: Requests for checks with raised lines and larger type can be placed in the branch or online.
- Written notes: Team members can assist customers using exchanged written notes, which can be appropriate for more simple transactions such as an account deposit.
- Telecommunication Device for Deaf (TDD) and Video Relay Calls: We accept video relay and TDD calls.
- Large-print statements: Requests for this can be made in the branch, online or by calling 800.325.2265.