Every Penny Counts
When you have money and you have bills, it’s time to create a real monthly budget. Food, shelter, clothing... those kinds of necessities come first. Write it all down, create a spreadsheet, do it all with the convenience of online banking tools... Just make certain you do it.
Be realistic. Take into consideration all the things for which you are financially responsible for each month. Make a list to really give yourself an accurate picture of your expenses so your budget has a chance to succeed (books, lunch, gas, cell phone, etc.).
Use our handy calculators to add it all up... and get a complete picture of what you can expect.
- How much car can I afford?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit cards?
- How much do I need to save for college?
- How long will it take to save for a major purchase?
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What would my payments be?
Click here for some great tips to manage your checking account.