The total line of credit is a home equity line of credit with a variable rate that is secured by the equity in the home. They are typically best for shorter term borrowings, emergency funds, overdraft protection, and unexpected purchases. The total line of credit offers a great deal of flexibility with a rate lock feature. Customers can lock in all or a portion of their outstanding balance at a fixed rate and fixed term.
- Accepted everywhere for purchases ranging from vacations to college tuition to car payments
- Our convenient rate lock feature allows you to lock in all or a portion of your outstanding balance at a fixed rate and fixed term. You can lock up to 3 fixed portions at a time. As you make payments on your locked portion, it becomes available again on your line.
- Option to use your line of credit as overdraft protection for your S&T checking account
S&T offers several convenient ways to access your home equity line of credit funds...
- Home equity debit card
- Online banking transfer
- Visit a teller at your local branch
Home equity installment loan
Home equity loans are fixed rate, fixed term loans that are secured by the equity in the home. Home Equity loans are typically the best option when you know how much you need to borrow or if you are borrowing for a specific purchase. With home equity loans, customers benefit from fixed, predictable payments every month.
- Enjoy the stability of a fixed rate and a fixed term
- Enables homeowners to use the equity in their homes to secure funds for everything from home improvement to education expense to vacation
- Loan proceed funds are disbursed all at once